Sunday, November 21, 2010

Richard turns 24 and 2 year anniversary

I wrote a long post a couple days ago (incl. Halloween and other happenings), but I am lazy and haven't gotten around to downloading pictures off the camera to finish it (b/c what's the point of a blog with no cute Libby pictures?Here's one of her in uncle Matthew's hat)

Anyways, yesterday was Richard's birthday and today is our anniversary! We had a pretty fun day yesterday. I brought Richard breakfast in bed of eggs, toast, & juice. After Libby's nap, we went to K&G in Tacoma and bought Richard a spiffy new suit for his birthday present. He's been wanting a new one since we got married I think. (I also found an awesome red pea coat for $10 there! I love it). We wandered in guitar center as well. Then we had a delicious dinner at Red Robin. After that we went home for a few hours, put Libby to bed and headed to the Galaxy theater to watch Harry Potter. We got to be in the VIP room, where they bring whatever you order up to your seat, which was cool. (the time worked better than the regular room, and that's why we went in there). Harry Potter was awesome. I recommend it to any HP fans.

Since today is Sunday, we didn't really do anything fancy for our anniversary. It snowed today though which was pretty cool. It didn't really stick much, but it was fun to watch. We ate some delicious beef stew & biscuits made by Grandma and visited a little with Richard's cousins. Then for dinner we ate waffles with strawberries and had some sparkling cider (which is what we ate when Richard proposed to me). Now Richard is serenading me on the guitar and eating fruit snacks while I write.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy wedding anniversary! I'm excited to be neighbors soon! It's a blizzard here today. School canceled again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady who does the make it and love it blog used to be in my ward. :) She has some sweet skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times:) And I've never heard of a VIP room in a movie theater before. I want one.

    ReplyDelete