Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day.......

Liberty wants to tell you something...

She's gonna be a big sister!


This little guy should be here around Dec 16th!

We probably should've posted this awhile ago....but what better time to do it than Father's Day? Richard is a great father. Libby is always so happy to see him and he sure knows how to get her giggling. We are 2 lucky girls! For those interested I am about 14 weeks along. The first trimester is officially over. I felt pretty yucky for awhile, but now I'm mostly just tired. Growing a baby and chasing a toddler all day wear me out! Oh and we don't know the gender yet. We are thinking boy, but we won't know for 6 more weeks!! When it gets closer to ultrasound day we'll post a poll and you can all make your guesses.

Liberty is already a great sister. She will point to my belly and say "baby!" and pat it and give "the baby" kisses. (she won't kiss my face, but she'll kiss my belly, guess it's better than nothing, lol)

Also since it is Father's day, I am so thankful for my awesome Dad. He's always been there for me and supported me in all my decisions. I am so lucky to have been in a home with a faithful priesthood holder to guide us. I am also grateful for my Grandpa's too! They are wonderful, sweet men and great examples to me!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for more cousins! I'm hoping for a boy too so he can play with Carter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you Becky :) Please keep us updated about how you are doing and with the cute belly pictures!

    ReplyDelete