Friday, October 7, 2011

30 weeks

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. That means in less than 10 weeks I will be a mom of 2! I admit, I am freaking out about that a little bit. That's really soon and I don't think I'm ready for 2 kids. I'm ready to be done being pregnant though. I feel huge and uncomfortable and my fingers and toes are starting to swell up a little. I get to have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check on baby boys size. (still working on a name for him) I'm excited for that. I'm sure he's fine, but the Dr said I was measuring small at my last appointment so we're just gonna make sure everything is good. At my other ultrasound they told me there might be a little extra monitoring b/c he as a 2 vessel umbilical cord rather than the normal 3 vessel cord. They also said this is rarely a problem though and most babies are just fine; reading about it seemed to say the same thing, not to worry. I think this little guy is just hiding inside me well and that's why my belly measured small. Here's a picture of me at 28 weeks

In other news: It snowed yesterday. It was 80 degrees on Monday....Idaho has stupid weather. What happened to Fall? I was looking forward to at least a few weeks of 60 degree fall weather. Rude.

I started making a list of words libby can say. I'm up to 125 words and that doesn't include the letters of the alphabet she knows or any animal sounds.....Genious child, right? or just very talkative. :)

2 comments:

  1. Genius, it runs in the family. I find weather pretty rude also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. We would be a little worried if your children weren't geniuses. Can't wait for little Boot to arrive! (I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's going to be his nickname for life.)

    ReplyDelete