Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So this is another post by richard, so it will be less interesting than the ones becky posts, but I will try to include some cute pics of kids at bottom.

So, I think I told everybody that i was trying to get an internship at the church for next semester... I did not get it. But I did get an internship at the school. The day i found out i didn't get the internship I decided to talk to the system administrator for the university bookstore and he said he needed someone to do C# development for some Sharepoint apps and do some upgrades for the bookstore website. So, that is exciting. Also the business that i am helping to start is in a competition with some other startups. we submit our business plan and will be presenting tomorrow. if we win then we get a $5000 grant and some possible investments.

ok, so here are some pictures that you may not have seen before.
 The snowman libby and i made

 i think he is having fun even if it doesn't look like it

 my family
 mom made elliot's hat
libby loves being buried

3 comments:

  1. What doesn't Libby love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wouldnt want to work for the Church anyway, you'd have to wear a suit. Ick.

    ReplyDelete