Sunday, July 7, 2013

26

Yesterday was my Birthday! It was a really fun one too! We started out the day by not sharing the bed with Elliot till 6:30am, when lately it's been more like 2 or 3 am due to some teething. I felt so rested, which was good b/c we had to get up earlyish to go running :) It was a color run and awesome. We had a babysitter for the kids and Julie and Michael came too. After the run/color festivities, we walked home and had a KFC picnic and ate ice cream cake. It was delicious! Then I got a little nap. :)  I also got to go to my favorite fabric store in town, Porters, and found some sweet deals on fabric. Gotta love finding fabric for 1.88/yd! After dinner we went swimming and since Libby wore a life jacket, I actually got to swim without holding a child which felt so good compared to just walking around. Finished the day with finishing up a huge project/etsy order! Productive and fun day!

Pre run picture

Julie and Michael. I don't know if I would've been as cool as Julie and done it 8 months pregnant! Go Julie!

After the run, but before the big color festivities

Ditto. I didn't get any final pics, but we were much more colorful

Elliot's war paint. He was so confused as to why we looked so weird when we got home. He kept doing double takes

Libby really wanted some color on her face

Brave girl ready to jump in

Elliot and his ball obsession


Yay for swimming! We go at least 2x a week I think

Libby swimming all by herself

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun birthday! Can't believe how blonde Elliot's hair is and he is looking so big too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love the pic of Libby in the blue life jacket. She does look very daring!

    ReplyDelete