Sunday, August 11, 2013

We love Summertime!

These are totally out of order, but that's okay. Here's a few things we've been up to this summer!
I have been sewing A LOT! I tried out a new stitch on my sewing machine. I think it looks really pretty on the Rapunzel apron. I was hoping to get a spot at our farmer's market, but since they were supposed to notify me last Monday, I'm thinking I didn't get it, but I've been working on my inventory for my Etsy shop and it's been fun.

Guess who got a haircut! I have never seen such blonde hair get cut. Even Libby's looks pretty brown when it's cut, but Elliot really bleached out this summer

Kids love the carousel!


Elliot loves the splash park! I take them a couple times a week!




Libby started Gymnastics in July!

Go TEAM!

Balance beam holding a noodle

Balance beam

Tall balance beam

Elliot playing in the waiting room during gymnastics

Libby's favorite, the bars!

Chasing the stray cat

Climbing trees


Elliot was pretending to strum his sesame street guitar while daddy played. It was pretty cute

New dress from Aunt jana

More Carousel riding

Libby waving to everyone

Elliot loving the swing

We grew a flower

We tried to grow lettuce and baby carrots....they aren't doing so great now though since I'm horrible with plants and watering them and also someone named Elliot keeps digging in it.

Libby and Richard can eat an entire cantaloupe in 1 day.
Playing with best bud Ellie before she moved to Florida

Libby loves to play hair dresser. She is quite talented.


No comments:

Post a Comment