Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cute Siblings

I can't believe I didn't post these pictures we had taken at JCPenny in March. They turned out so great. Eleanor hadn't had a nap, was teething and had an ear infection and Elliot had just had a huge tantrum because I wouldn't let him go up and down the escalators over and over. Just shows how awesomely adorable these kids are.

Ella baby

Sitting so cute and trying to crawl away

Cute girl

Loving her baby doll


I love her smile!
My girls!
My boy!

Cute close up

Look at those lashes!

Loves soccer
I love this girl so much! This picture captures her beauty and the joy she brings us

Posed

The serious picture

Her favorite activity: Coloring


Probably my favorite of them, just so funny.
Love them!
A lot of pics ended up like this. By the time Elliot and Eleanor were looking, Libby would get bored and look the other way. Elliot was giggling and kept putting his hand over his mouth.

2 comments: