Sunday, July 19, 2009

day in the life...

so what do richard and becky do day-to-day. an average day consists of me working at teletech from 0600 to 1430 in bremerton. right now i am in summer quarter at oc. so, on tuesdays and thursdays i take an english class and i also do an online business class. fall quarter i will probably take another english class, recording techniques(mostly for fun), and a biology or math class. becky works at her dads law office as receptionist. anyways, when we both get home we have dinner together, which is usually macaroni and cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches. sometimes we actually cook something like soup or enchiladas, but not very often. after dinner is our scripture reading time, we are reading genesis. although since we have moved to this house we havent been very good at that, we'll do better, i promise. and then pretty much we play cards together or watch the office. we like canasta, idiot, speed, skip-bo(if you are uncultured these are card games bytheway). sometimes we invite penny and thomas over to play cards. sometimes we watch lost online, we just finished season 2. when we were in bremerton we were ward missionaries, so we would do stuff with recent converts and go out with the missionaries and stuff. oh, and if we have a good book we usually snuggle and read for an hour or two. but we dont have a good book right now to read, any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. There's a new book in the Ender's Game series. I haven't read it yet, but I've got it from the library, I'll let you know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm so glad to see you two blogging. It's very interesting. I'm reading a good book about an emeritus general authority, enzio bushe. Yearning for the living God.

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your link on annaliese's blog... I didn't know you guys were blogging, I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you gonna continue music theory?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm glad to see you blogging too. I know of a couple books by Willard Boyd Gardner that are great. (He's written 3 so far.) I read The Operative, and it's a fun book. Sort of mystery, adventure, and a lot of little funny things mixed in. He actually happen so to be a friend of mine, so I'm happy to advertise for him. It's a pretty fast read.

    ReplyDelete