Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gordo & Libby





When Libby was born, I was very worried about how Gordo (our cat) would react to sharing the attention. He does get jealous, but he does pretty well with her most of the time. Today he tried to clean her hair for her. It was pretty funny and also kind of gross. I would've taken a picture, but I was actually feeding her when he did it. I don't think she even noticed. He tries to snuggle her and even dropped his sparkle ball next to her for her to throw for him. (Unfortunately it will be quite awhile before she will be able to play with him much). Libby doesn't seem to mind Gordo either (except the one time he swatted at her foot when she was in the swing) . She watches him a lot. Gordo is much more interested in her toys than Libby is, so when I try to entertain her by dangling toys or shaking her rattle, Gordo gets pretty excited and Libby watches him play with them. Gordo has destroyed 2 binkies so far, I was not happy about that and now have to make sure to hide them when they're not in Libby's mouth. He also thinks the stroller is his, he loves playing in the basket underneath. Here are some funny pics of them

4 comments:

  1. awww that is cute. i need to visit soon. its been too long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to visit soon too. It's been WAY too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to visit soon! 12 days! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And just so everyone knows, we do keep a very close eye on the cat around Libby. He is never alone with her.

    ReplyDelete