Monday, March 29, 2010

Pampers vs. Huggies

I have been using Pampers diapers for Liberty b/c they were recommended to me by family members and that is what Harrison hospital used. I have been pretty happy with them, but I had some $3 off coupons for Huggies, so I thought I might as well try them. How different can Huggies be from Pampers right? Very different is the answer. They are terrible diapers. Just today I had two different leakage problems while she was wearing Huggies, which means Libby is wearing her 3rd outfit today (and that does not include the pajamas from last night/this morning). Huggies are also weirdly shaped making it harder to wrap up after being used. The lesson here: stick to pampers for now. (I've heard target store brand is good in the bigger sizes, but I'm not taking chances for awhile, I do enough laundry as it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment