Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

Recently I discovered that Digital Scrapbooking is really fun and also quite addicting. I think it is much easier than regular scrapbooking b/c they have design templates you can use and if it looks weird you don't have to worry about wasting expensive paper. It's nice to just use the pictures from the computer too, so they can be any size I need them to be. I've had a lot of fun this past week making scrapbook pages on the computer with a free program I downloaded (scrapbookflair.com). They have all sorts of papers, templates, and embellishments that come with the program and more that you can download that people post. I haven't done any scrapbooking at all since we've been married, so I've been able to keep pretty busy. I am actually almost up to date with the last 2 years, starting with pictures from when Richard and I were dating.

3 comments:

  1. Yea, real scrap booking is hard and takes way to much time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sensible. I haven't scrapbooked but I take pictures and they record some great memories but then they sit in a computer file. I'm glad you can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, so are you going to post some pics of your pages?!

    ReplyDelete