Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Play Time

Liberty has decided she likes tummy time. She is so funny. When I roll her on her tummy she starts moving her legs like she is trying to crawl. If I put my hand against her feet, she pushes off and scoots across the floor. If I stop doing it, she will fake cry until I do it again. It is pretty funny. She is starting to make really cute noises and smile a lot when we play. She seems to really like music and rhythms. Everyday we listen to music and I help her dance/jump/pretend to run. Here's a cute picture of her on her tummy at Grandma Hill's house. She fell asleep like this and took a nice long nap. She looked so comfy, I couldn't move her.

Here are some more cute pics from Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Can't wait to see her in May! (and you guys too of course:)

    ReplyDelete