Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Etsy Shop



I sold 2 adorable baby tutus (top 2 images) last week on a website called Etsy. It's been pretty fun making little things to post on the site and I was super excited to have a sale. I really can't take that much credit though for the sales because I had Libby model them and well, as you can see she is the cutest baby on the planet and it's no wonder they sold. :) The pink and orange one is my favorite.

Here's a link to my shop (although not much on there, i need to take pics of new projects): www.etsy.com/shop/beckysbabyballerina

2 comments:

  1. Oh cute, I really like the pink and orange one! Did it take you as long as it took us to make it the first time? Hopefully not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only takes me about 1/2 hour if the tulle is already cut.

    ReplyDelete