Friday, May 27, 2011

15 months

Libby's 15 month stats:  31.75 inches or 87% for height and almost 19# or 3% for weight.....She keeps getting taller and taller (and cuter and cuter). Although today she looked short at her playdate next to her new friend who is the same age, but that girl has 2 tall parents and Libby does not. Anyways, Libby had pigtails today and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe I hadn't tried to do her hair like that before, I didn't think she had enough hair though. Other new Libby things: she loves footballs and carries her toy one around all the time; new words: pasta, Anna (annaliese), ne-ne (penny), hip-hip (hip-hip-hooray)...I can't think of the others; she loves putting money in her piggy bank; she seems to be left-handed (almost always puts the money in the bank with her left hand); she dances ALL the time and acts really goofy when people come over; does hand motions to the following songs: head, shoulders, knees, & toes (except shoulders), wheels on the bus, itsy bitsy spider, skimerydinky dinky dink, happy and you know it, and tries to sing the ABC's (which sounds like "ABD....jabberjabberjabber...."); she knows pretty much all the animal sounds I can think of;

I feel lazy and don't want to upload pictures. maybe tomorrow cuz there are some cute ones that you all should see. : )

2 comments:

  1. I have such a cute niece! She's even cuter now that she can say my name:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, so far for only annaliese, penny and addie have made libby's face recognition and can say name listout of our family. orson and diane need to pick up the slack

    ReplyDelete