Sunday, May 15, 2011

school

School is going well. i am taking a math class, 2 computer science classes(one programming the other is user interface design), book of mormon, and bluegrass ensemble. I really like my programming class. it is challenging and requires that i write a new simple program 2 times a week. most of the time the particular subject required to do the program isn't discussed until after the assignment is due, so it requires that I really study and figure the concepts on my own. I play banjo in the bluegrass band. i don't really like any of my other classes too much though. I work for Sprint selling cellphones. I am pretty good at it. I was the most profitable salesman in the company my first full month working there. By the whole company i just mean the retail company i work for that owns 14 stores, not the actual whole company of Sprint. we bought stuff to make italian cream sodas last week. that was good. libby is just getting cuter. libby's favorite word now is "no." she says it in a funny voice and make a funny face at the same time and sticks her hand out in a talk-to-the-hand kind of way. and she says it all the time. especially when she is doing something we have told her not to do a lot, she will just automatically start saying no while doing it. she likes playing with/eating sidewalk chalk and bubbles.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Richard. Best salesman is really something! Are you getting enough time to study? Glad that spring is here and the weather is better for playing outside with bubbles and sidewalk chalk.
    We need to video chat. how about 6pm my time and 7 your time tonight. Is that too late for Liberty or her parents?
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. best out of 14 stores is still pretty impressive. i'd say the most interesting thing is the bluegrass banjo though. check out Iron Horse. It's a bluegrass Metallica cover band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you play the banjo-i'm proud to call you my brother

    ReplyDelete