Friday, February 24, 2012

Bumbo chair and Early birthday present

Elliot trying out the Bumbo Chair

He likes it...most of the time
Libby decided that "baby" needed a turn too, her animals and dolls spend more time in the chair than Elliot does
And she needed one too
Elliot loves attention, especially from his cool big sister

Libby hasn't seen this yet, but it's her present from Gma & gpa Hill and it fits perfectly into her present from me...
Liberty's amazing birthday present. Who made that awesome table fort? yes, it was me! I feel like a cool mom now. Window, door and mail box on front, pockets and a fire place inside. Since Libby has 2 closets in her room and we have a handy bar that we sit at to eat, we didn't need our table anymore so I made it into this for Libby and someday Elliot


I couldn't wait till her birthday. Julie babysat yesterday so I could finish it up. It better last forever cuz it was a lot more work than i'd aniticipated and I didn't even put in a second window like planned. Libby really likes it, which makes me very happy.

Liberty requested Elliot come in and visit. You can see the fireplace in the background.

She made sure I laid him on the "bed" with the dolls and animals

3 comments:

  1. They are going to have way too much fu n in that fort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could hold Elliot all day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freaking awesome. I want a fort like that! Where did you get the idea for a table-fort, that is genius!

    ReplyDelete