Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sick Day

Elliot had these jammies when he was preemie size and Richard has been bugging me since he outgrew them to buy them in every size, but they were out at Walmart until last week so I got him some new ones. Apparently argyle on a baby is the best thing ever according to Richard. :)
Elliot looking so daper in his plaid shirt

I love this picture of Libby!

Early birthday present from Frauntie Jennifer. She loves her new sunglasses and she insisted on putting the giraffe jammies on immediately too! (worked out well cuz it was bedtime when I got the mail)

He's so happy! I love this little guy

Libby pretending to sleep next to Elliot in our bed this morning.

Elliot giving loves to his lion that Libby kindly brought him.

She also decided he needed a hat, blanket and more toys. So helpful and he loved it.

Elliot like 5 minutes ago sleeping holding onto his lion.
Today we are having a family sick day (yesterday too I guess). We all have bad colds and Richard has developed a horrible case of hives. We stayed in our bed most of the morning. Libby and Elliot joined us too and Richard and I finished re-reading Hunger Games while Elliot mostly smiled at us and Libby jumped around and played on her toy laptop and watched a little Elmo. Anyways, I figure since we're just hanging around I should post some pictures since we've taken some really cute ones lately.

5 comments:

  1. Great, now Carter needs some argyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carters been needing argyle for months and you should get Spencer some argyle socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures, they are all so cute. Elliot looks small next to the lion but pretty big laying out with his plaid shirt on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glasses from Hoeschy. So funny. Cute kids! Love the Elliot and the lion pic.

    ReplyDelete