Tuesday, May 15, 2012

6 months

Meant to post this before we went to Texas, but didn't have time to add pictures.

6 months has flown by way too fast. The doctor we saw today was one of the ones that came to the NICU and couldn't believe he's 6 months already either.
I love this little squirt! He is so happy and sweet and smart.

14 lbs 13 oz (7%--getting bigger)
25.5 inches tall (16%)

Accomplishments/likes:
-Rolls from back to stomach really well
-occasionally rolls from stomach to back
-can sit alone for about 6 seconds
-found his feet and can't get enough of them
-realized waving his arms crazily is fun while he eats (which means he smacks me in the face while I feed him)
-tried and enjoyed these foods: rice cereal, applesauce, watermelon, cantelope, and his favorite green beans
-LOVES Liberty and most kids/people
-Smiles constantly
-blows bubbles with his spit
-Is ridiculously cute, I don't know what I would do without him. I love him so much!



1 comment:

  1. That is crazy he's already 6months! I feel like you just had him!

    ReplyDelete