Thursday, October 17, 2013

Almost 2

I can't believe it's almost been 2 years since this cutie surprised us! He is such a joy.

He might not talk a ton, but I think he is pretty smart. I've been babysitting a lot and I've come to be very grateful for my children's great attention spans. Elliot has been able to sit through a movie for a really long time, I thought all kids this young could, but apparently not. If I get out blocks or cars for him he sits and plays for a long time too. Some days it drives me crazy when I have to babysit and the kids just don't play longer than 2 minutes with something and get into everything. I'm very blessed with such awesome kids :) 

 I love watching Elliot play with cars, it's so cute. HE makes these funny growl/vroom car noises as he drives across the room and then lines them all up like they are stuck in traffic.
 He also can make decent towers. I think the record is 7 blocks without it falling. (I think mine is 10 stacked 1 by 1 like that, so 7 is pretty good)

See that ball...it's about to come in to use
and no more tower! Elliot loves to attack his towers or lines of cars with balls using great sound effects.

1 comment:

  1. That third to last picture, Boot's expression is all Richard there.

    ReplyDelete