Monday, March 10, 2014

Gender predictions

I just read a funny post about all the different methods of predicting a baby's gender. We find out via ultrasound Mar 20, so only 1.5 weeks!! We are very excited. I don't understand how people do the whole surprise thing. I did not do all the tests, but here are a few results for your entertainment and to help you make your prediction. Please comment with your prediction!

Heartbeat= girl (it has been around 155, at my last few visits and above 140, is supposed to mean girl)

Carrying high/low: Boy (I'm not too big yet, so I don't know if this is accurate, but I feel like the baby is low like Elliot was, Libby was high so this one has a high accuracy for me)

Cravings: Boy (anyone want to bring me a juicy hamburger?)

Chinese predictor: Girl

Mayan predictor: Boy

Acne: Girl

Ring trick: Girl

Richard's guess: Girl

Becky's guess: Boy

4 comments:

  1. I think girl, mainly because I think she will fit in best with the Ivory, Brynn, Ariana crew. And I don't like messing with family tradition, and no one has yet messed with the switching back and forth between girl and boy trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. For tradition and so she can be named Star Sparkle like liberty suggested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, because Becky has never been wrong.

    ReplyDelete