Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Otter pops, Sitting up, and couponing


Liberty threw her first tantrum....because I would not let her eat my otter pop....I suppose it is partially my and Richard's fault. We've let her have a little taste of the otter pops on the tip of her tongue because it is funny to watch her facial expression as she processes the cold. I have realized though that she must like the taste too b/c whenever one of us eats one (which is quite often now), she reaches for them and whines/cries when she doesn't get it.....I am concerned about the future if she is throwing tantrums already. She's only 5 months.
For Libby's 5 month b-day, she decided she could sit up on her own! That is until she tries to reach for a toy that is a little out of reach. It was hard getting a good video of it.

Libby and Gordo (0ur cat) have also become friends. Libby loves to pet him and grab him. She hasn't really learned to be gentle, but the cat is very patient. Unfortunately for everyone, Gordo is pretty much infested with fleas. It is terrible. I have gotten a new flea collar, a flea comb, and flea spray. I have also given him a couple baths. He is an inside cat so i'm not sure how he got them in the first place, but I am doing my best to rid our home of them.
I made some little storage boxes for the changing table, it looks so much less cluttered. I love it, and they cost hardly anything to make! I have also decided to try and become a coupon lady. My sister got me this book by "the krazy coupon lady" and it teaches you how to use coupons in the most effective way in order to save the most money and buy things for almost nothing. It's all about being prepared and building up a stockpile (aka: food storage). I feel inspired, Richard thinks I am crazy.

2 comments:

  1. can't believe she's almost sitting up by herself she's getting so big, I don't think your crazy, I love coupons, I don't do the grocery store ones but I would like to if i had more time, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard may think i'm crazy, but he sure didn't complain when I came home with free chef boyardee ravioli and pizza bagel bites that i got for 24 cents using my coupons. :)

    ReplyDelete