Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rolling queen


Libby has mastered rolling to her tummy! She loves it too. I am sitting here watching her roll and make all sorts of funny squeals and blowing bubbles with her spit (another new thing she learned recently). It's surprisingly entertaining to watch her. Libby is very social and loves it when people talk to her and tell her how cute she is. She definitely knows she is cute already, she smiles and kicks whenever someone comes over to admire her. we didn't do anything too exciting for the 4th of July, but Liberty sure looked cute. So here are a couple pictures. When I steal pictures from my mom I'll put up another really funny one of my dad with Libby and her cousins Eliza & Laila. All three girls are crying in the picture and it's really cute. Well, Libby can't figure out how to roll back to her back and is protesting very loudly now. I better rescue her.

4 comments:

  1. Her face has gotten SO much older and, if humanly possible, even cuter. That's a cute outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I posted a comment last night agreeing with Annaliese (about how cute Libby is) and feeling sad that I haven't seen the rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, I'm mailing your coat back that I ended up with, next week. Lib is looking pretty cute. I'm looking forward to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've only seen one complete roll so far. i'll have to come over this weekend, there's just hardly anything cuter Liberty squeals

    ReplyDelete