Monday, March 7, 2011

Libby's Birthday


Liberty turned one! She is getting so old. Here are some fun pictures from her birthday. (there are more on facebook, but i feel like I should put at least a few on here too. Richard got her the balloon and it might be Libby's favorite present.

She was a bit cautious about the cake. I thought she'd dive right in, but mostly she wanted to throw it everywhere.

Got to wash down that cake with some milk! She knows what's good.

Here she is playing with her presents after we got her cleaned up from the cake

Modeling her awesome birthday crown (made by me) and making a silly face...as usual


Liberty thinks it's really funny to pretend to go "nigh night" and will say "nigh night" and lay her head down on blankets, my lap, the couch, her bear, anything somewhat soft. It's really really cute.

3 comments:

  1. my favorite is the huge grin picture...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the crown, Becky. I'm with Penny, the silly grin picture makes me want to hold her and play with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. i miss libby. she's so cute. i love that expression she makes in the picture with becky. just kind of taking things in with those big eyes.

    ReplyDelete