Saturday, January 21, 2012

Libby Photo Shoot

I took Libby to Sears for a photo shoot cuz I had a good coupon and we haven't had professional ones done of her since she was 9 months old. We got the rights to 1 picture (part of the coupon), so we can print as many as we want of this one. You can take a look at rest of them here.

http://www.SearsPhotos.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=3ee9bf68-783d-4c0e-a88d-c7024337ae8d

She got scared part way through b/c one of the backdrops was electric and she did not like it rolling up and down on it's own, so it was hard to get some good ones after that. The yellow background ones are my favorites (1st ones they took), we got some prints of the close up yellow background one.

Yesterday was pretty fun. We took Richard to work and then Julie babysat Elliot while Libby and I went on a "Mommy Libby date". We took pictures, went shopping and got a pretzel and smoothie. Then we went and played with Julie and baby Zach all afternoon. When Richard got off work Julie and I left the 3 kids and walked the mall dressed up in crazy clothes. A teenage boy told us we were beautiful. He probably would be surprised to find out we had husbands and children. In his defense I'm pretty sure we looked like we were in High school. Another person behind us in line at walmart tried to be sneaky and take a picture with his phone, so if you see us on Facebook, let me know. We looked pretty ridiculous. Julie, you'll have to email me the picture of our outfits.

Another fun thing last night was Elliot smiling at me and Richard for probably 10 minutes. He does that for me a lot, but Richard is gone at work so much he hasn't seen it quite as much as me. He's such a happy baby, I love his sweet smiles. All you have to do is talk and smile at him and he smiles back with his adorable gummy grin (granted he is fed and rested of course).  My kids are so cute.

2 comments:

  1. That all sounds like fun, I have to say Liberty looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, crazy clothes? You and Julie? I don't believe it! That sort of thing NEVER happened when you were in high school. (Can anyone else hear the sarcasm dripping?)

    ReplyDelete