Monday, March 19, 2012

St Patrick's Day


Libby wouldn't look at the camera, but they are cute
Can you get any cuter? He's so smiley!


it was hard to get a good one of them together

So happy to get a hug from Libby

Giving Elliot a kiss :) They love each other so much


So cute

putting Moroni on the temple

yum, frosting

Ballerina
Wow, 4 posts in one day. Lots going on lately. On friday I decided to make Libby a cool outfit out of some fabric I forgot my mom let me take. So I whipped up a cute (slightly small) skirt and a cool glitter shirt for her to wear on St Patty's day! Last week I made this awesome bow tie for Elliot which made him look like an adorable baby leprechan. My BFF Carrie came to visit for the weekend and we had a fun evening of visiting and eating delicious green desserts with friends. Julie and Michael also made corned beef and cabbage too which I always thought sounded disgusting, but it was actually really delicious! It might have to be a new tradition. Yum. Earlier in the day we went to a primary/nursery activity which was pretty fun. Libby got to pin angel Moroni onto the temple, make a crown with her family around it and decorate a house shaped cookie, which mostly involved her licking the frosting of the spoon. I love that our new ward has so many children Libby's age. We already have friends to play with during the week, which probably doesn't sound too impressive, but it took a lot longer for this to happen in our last ward with only 1 or 2 kids her age. Anyways, the kids looked adorable. it was good I took pictures in the morning cuz Elliot was extra spitty and I think he went through 3 or 4 outfits that day.

4 comments:

  1. They are so, so cute. Becky I can't believe you can just whip up an outfit so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, your kids are soooo cute! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having kids to play with during the week IS a big deal. I wish we had kids in our neighborhood! Love the bowtie

    ReplyDelete