Thursday, October 25, 2012

Elliot

holding on with one hand

how cute would elliot be if he wore glasses?!

I love this one
Elliot is getting so close to standing alone. He wants to so bad! The last couple days when I lay on the floor he crawls over and pulls himself to standing, lets go and stands for 2-3 seconds and then sits down, claps for himself and does it again. It's pretty adorable. He probably did it 20 times in a row. i love that he claps for himself. It's really cute. He also dances on command which is my favorite thing. It's such a goofy dance, I can't help but laugh and ask him do do it over and over again. I sure love that kid. Can't believe his birthday is in 1 1/2 weeks!

will teething ever end? Libby got her teeth in pairs, Elliot is getting them one at a time which means endless teething. This time around he is being super picky and spits out everything I give him. All he wants is the bottle or yogurt melts. So frustrating some times. This is random, but Elliot makes the funniest faces while he eats. He HATES cold things. He won't even let us give him ice cream, even though I'm sure he'd love it. He cringes when he tastes something cold even if he likes it. Any food that is a weird texture too he makes a funny face and then opens his mouth for more. Silly kid.

1 comment:

  1. Becky, he's SO cute!! Sorry about the teething. no fun.

    ReplyDelete