Friday, December 28, 2012

first haircut

I cut Elliot's hair yesterday for the first time. It turned out surprisingly well (didn't even have Richard around to help). He was not too sure about the electric clippers and started screaming when I started to go near his ears. Luckily I was pretty much done with the back by that point and finished the top with scissors. I distracted him with grapes and had him in the high chair while I did it. He looks so handsome and old now! No more baby, this kid is a toddler. (if only we could convince him to walk). Here's a couple pics, we'll see if they upload since I'm on the tablet. If they don't check facebook, they are up there already

2 comments:

  1. He does look old! And dashing. You did a good job. I've made some attempts with Carter's hair and they've not turned out very well.

    ReplyDelete