Monday, December 17, 2012

Sears Portraits = extreme cuteness

Took the kids to get their pictures done finally. These are the first professional ones of the kids together and I also wanted individual ones since Elliot looks a lot different now that he's 1! I love the way they turned out. When I went to pick up our portrait package they had a deal that I could get the whole CD with the rights and enhanced photos for $25 (normally $120). I couldn't pass it up since there were so many cute ones. Now I want to cover all our walls with pictures of my beautiful kids!
cute collage they made

Elliot faces

This is the one for our wall

Favorite of them together. (this was our package picture)

Libby collage. The pic of her standing is going on our wall too! I am so surprised that she smiled so nice for the pictures. For me she usually squints her eyes, scrunches her nose and does a weird smile. That sears lady was awesome!

Love this

And this one! I'm gonna get this printed too! happy silly kids

You would not believe how hard it is to get a 1 year old to stay put long enough to take a picture. Kept crawling away or spinning around in circles on the slippery floor. Funny kid!

4 comments:

  1. 2nd to last one is my ultimate favorite. adorable! also, they look super blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kiddos! I love the one where Libby is touching his nose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures are sweet. Libby & Elliot are looking bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love the one where Libby is looking over her shoulder a little mischievously, but they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete