Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What's on Elliot's head?

So I was playing around on picasa making a new header for our blog while the kids played happily with their new Christmas toys in their room. I decided to check on the kids and they seemed to being havin glots of fun. I noticed weird spots on the back of Elliot's shirt. It looked like Libby had wiped something on his back. When I asked her what it was she said "I didn't wipe it on his shirt, it was on his head" Looking closer there was reddish nastiness on the top of his head. "Libby, what's on his head?" "I just barf on Elliot's head." EWWWWWWWWWW. Seriously, it smelled like barf and looked like what I imagine candycane barf  would look like (Libby's main food source of the day was candy canes from Santa). Just thought I'd share this. The kids are now in the bath with Daddy's supervision and Elliot's hair has been thouroughly washed. I think a thourough inspection of our home must be done in case barf got anywhere else. Libby says it didn't, but I don't really trust her. Why did it have to be on Elliot's head? Gross.

3 comments:

  1. You'd think with all the stuff they urgently have to tell you all the time--like look at me jump or look at this picture I drew--that throwing up would be one of them. But somehow their perspective on important events is just not the same as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I get constant updates about what her toys are doing, but somehow barfing on brother is not as important as Jessie going to the pretend hospital. Kids are so weird.

    ReplyDelete