Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Year Resolutions

I like the Annaliese posts her resolutions so I am copying that.  I hope it will help me feel more accountable for my goals. I am trying to make them attainable too. I think these will work for me. 

Becky's New Years Resolutions:

Physical Heath Goals 
  1. Work out 2x a week at the gym plus add at home exercises too. I have a decent amount of baby weight that needs to leave 
  1. Learn to like salad. I hate it so much, but I know its good for me and I want to eat healthier. I guess just eat more veggies in general. I don't know if I can actually like them or not.  
Family Goals 
  1. Teach my kids. I was so much better at doing "mommy school" type stuff when Libby was little and I didn't have 2 others vying for my attention. Now that we are getting used to having 3 kids, I want to do better. Elliot the ABC's, shapes, numbers (he's got about half the alphabet and I've actually heard him count to 13 correctly). Libby to read (she is getting really good at sounding small words out, so I think this will be fun and not too hard if I get consistent) and Eleanor to crawl, walk, talk and hope she stays the happiest baby ever! 
  1. Potty train the boy. It's past time. (Sigh). I really don't want to, but it needs to be done.  
Organizing and Etsy Goals 
  1. Sew down my fabric stash. I want to have a sewing day like 1x a month or something where I just get as many projects done as possible. I have a lot I should do.  
  1. Get into a better/more productive cleaning routine and be more organized. I got a filing cabinet for Christmas and I am hoping to cut down on paper clutter and file the mail as I open it. 
Spiritual Health 
  1. Go to the temple 1x a month 
  1. Read something uplifting everyday 

2 comments:

  1. These are cool goals. It makes me proud of you and Annaliese by this deliberate priortizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to eat veggies when there is...anything else around. I want to do this too.

    ReplyDelete