Monday, January 19, 2015

Sunbeams

Elliot is in sunbeams...how did that happen? He is certainly not old enough for that! He happens to agree and would much rather be in nursery. It has not gone well. I have a feeling it will be a long time before I get to go to my own classes again :(  He basically throws a tantrum the entire singing time, yelling "I wanna go home!" and then class time does not have toys or snack so that doesn't go great either. His teachers are from Brazil and don't speak super great english either so that makes it hard. They have tried really hard to get him to be happy, even bribing him with chocolate. Unfortunately he just yells "no" at them or "don't talk to me." They watched a little video about the plan of salvation and the whole time Elliot kept loudly saying "NO! I wanna watch Cinderelly! CINDERELLY!" I tried to convince him we'd watch it at home and that it was jesus's turn, but he did not care. Luckily he does pretty well during the coloring portion of class, but if I even stand up he freaks out. Sundays are rough. Thankfully Eleanor continues to be awesome and went all of church without eating and fell asleep in my arms while I tried to convince Elliot to be reverent during primary. She didn't make a peep. I was so amazed.

I started the potty training too. Its pretty horrible as i expected, but someday he will go on his own. Actually I should go check on him.

It's a good thing he is so darn cute though. I sure love him, even when he's being a little turkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment