Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday and Sewing projects

Libby on my b-day at Julie's house. I love her outfit (thanks aunt sarah!)

Me and my delicious ice cream cake! (i'm usually all about the funfetti cake, but since it was 90 degrees, ice cream cake sounded like a better choice)

Libby eating an ice cube--her new favorite thing

Me and Richard with the cake he picked out for me

my b-day present from richard--a bathroom rack. i love it. Libby gets into everything and this is amazing and saves me from wrestling things like hairspray away from her. i don't care if it looks a little cluttered. I also treated myself to a shopping trip and found a couple cute things for me and Libby and got to spend the day with my BFF Julie! Overall a great b-day.

the cute little nerd outfit i made for baby Carter! I think it's adorable.

Libby in her cute fancy onesie from Aunt Sarah! I love it and so does she! She kept saying "pretty" all day!

I made dresses out of this fabric for all 3 of my nieces and Libby. I'm not sure why, but I love this fabric (which is actually from a sheet i found at walmart for $5). I think the dresses turned out really cute too.

Front view of the dress

2 comments:

  1. She's so very cute! And I think making the dresses from a sheet was very clever indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I missed your birthday,looks like it was a good one. I love ice cream cake! Love all Liberty's cute outfits, can't believe how much bigger she is getting since we saw her last. I'm impressed by all your sewing projects I can barely sew on buttons:)

    ReplyDelete