Sunday, July 31, 2011

Libby's first conversation

Libby: Hi!
Me: Hi!
Libby: How are you? (how ah ya?)
Me: Good. How are you?
Libby: Happy!

She is very good at this new rehersed conversation and gets overly excited to answer "happy", barely letting me finish asking her how she is. It's pretty adorable and her first real conversation.





Also, I got Libby skinny jeans for $4 and they are pretty much the best idea ever for her. I think they are the only pair of pants (besides stretchy, elastic waist pants) that don't require a belt. They stay up perfectly and look really cute b/c she is so skinny.

I made Libby this crayon/paper carrier to take in the diaper bag and she loves it. I kind of love it too. It's very handy although she wants to color a little bit on every single page which sometimes drives me a little bonkers, but oh well it keeps her entertained for about a minute at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment