Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the kids room




I know Libby will be a good sister. She loves her babies and is always making sure they are wrapped up and fed and their hair brushed, etc. I love seeing her snuggle them. So cute.

Somebody really liked graham crackers with frosting on them. Any guesses who?
I'm really liking how the kids room has turned out, so far. I made the curtains, crib sheet and bumper and repainted the bookcase (not pictured) and dresser. We found the rug at Ikea (which I realized is not pictured, but it's royal blue and kind of shag) and Libby's bedding is from Grandma Sue and Grandpa Coplan, which obviously is a big hit with this Elmo fan. It's a fun bright room and I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I bet Libby loves her Elmo bed, so cute to see her snuggling her little doll.

    ReplyDelete