Monday, November 7, 2011

Snuggles

Right now I am snuggling with the little guy. It's wonderful. He doesn't have the Iv as of yesterday morning and he thinks he doesn't need a feeding tube and has pulled it out multiple times. He has actually drunk from a bottle a few times but it wears him out so they also have the feeding tube. Today he even tried to breast feed which was very impressive. He is kind of an overachiever according to the nurses. I guess he really wants to come home ASAP and that's fine with me. I can't wait for Libby to meet him

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I am so glad that he is getting stronger so fast. You will have him home with you in no time at this rate! How are you feeling? I wish I was closer and could be there to help you out. I actually looked into how long it would take to get there... :( but alas 8 hours is a bit far. Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. So sweet. Nothing better than a brand new baby to kiss on!!! I miss that smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys are both doing well! I can't wait to meet little Elliot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine how well he would be doing if he had a good strong name like Boot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha, you dont know how hard i tried

    ReplyDelete