Thursday, July 19, 2012

crafts

One of my favorite Libby phrases right now is "Mom, can we do a craft together?" Yep, she's definitely my kid! We sure love our crafts. Sometimes she asks me this several times a day. I found this awesome website that has these cool alphabet crafts. The letter looks like something that starts with that letter. We''ve done A (aligator), B (bumblebee),C (crab), R(rabbit), H(house), and I (iguana) so far. Plus a few random flowers, the flag, and a popcorn tree. Its a lot of fun. I admit, I do most of the craft....but I do have her help with the gluing, coloring, and placing of the objects. I try not to be too OCD about her placement and try to direct her close to where it should be. They also have the lowercase letters, which will be fun since Libby doesn't know those yet. When we do a letter, on the back of the page we list all the things I can think of off the top of my head that also start with that letter. It's fun.

1 comment: