Friday, March 15, 2013

Little walker


 
I've decided Elliot wants to completely master this walking thing before he commits to it. He is probably walking a little more than crawling now maybe 60/40. He's been able to do it for quite some time now, but he just won't do it all the time. He is able to change directions/turn around while walking and catches himself before he falls all the way down and stands back up. He can also pick things up and walk with them. Pretty skilled, but not ready to commit to walking all the time. Such a funny little kid.

How cute is Elliot in glasses?!


Elliot is communicating a lot better these days. He will bring me the wii remote and sign more when Curious George is over and throws a nice tantrum when I don't turn it back on. (tantrums have become a regular part of the day now) He brings me toys and books when he wants to play and will often throw bottles at me if he is thirsty. New words: "night night", a few animal sounds.....can't think of any that haven't been mentioned before. Elliot is into everything these days, I really need to do some better baby proofing. He dumped the trash can in my room 3x yesterday. Libby dumped a gallon of bubbles on our carpet yesterday though, so I guess she wins for biggest mess...again. Luckily the Higginson's came to the rescue with their carpet cleaner. I think most of the bubbles were sucked up. It's still a little spongy feeling. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment