Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Funny girl

A few funny things Libby has said or done recently

L: I don't want to be a gymnast, dad
R: oh do you just want to be a ballerina?
L: yea-no! I just want to be a dinosaur!

L- (scream)
B- whoa
L- what was that about?
B- I don't know, what was it
L- a cow
B-no what was the scream about?
L- it was just a cow, he was screaming at me
B- OK....

In locker room with dad after swimming:
L- dad! I saw your peepee privates!
A few minutes later as they are getting ready to leave, richard turns his back and Libby disappears. He assumes she went out the door. She really had gotten inside a locker and closed it so she could scare him. It worked :-)

Libby has started calling bras, boobs, so when we were at Kmart, she noticed the underwear section and started saying " mom, mom! let's go look at the boobs!" Over and over again.... She has these dress up ballerina doll things and to her some of the leotards look like bras to her so I often hear her talking to herself saying "OK, now this one needs some boobs, hmm where are the boobs". 

Got to love having a very creative, easy to understand 3 year old! I sure do love her!

2 comments: