Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wet

First off, I've hardly seen Elliot crawl the last 2 days! Hooray he is finally walking!

So sometime during the night Libby peed the bed. She has no memory of this. From what I can tell, she got out of bed took off her wet underwear and kicked the wet blanket off the bed, then got back in bed (naked) and went back to sleep. Normally if she pees the bed, she starts crying and comes to get us and we have to change her clothes, bedding, etc. Richard was a bit surprised to see Libby walk out of her room this morning totally naked. She claims someone came and pants-ed her in the night. It took me a good 30 minutes to find the wet underwear this morning, hidden under some innocent looking stuffed animals. Not my favorite hide and seek game. Libby still doesn't believe me that she peed the bed, but she definitely did. Why is it always the day after I do laundry that she has accidents?

No comments:

Post a Comment