Thursday, February 28, 2013

3rd bday interview

3 years of Liberty!
 
Some rambling about 3 year old Libby: Something funny about Libby is that she often speaks in an English accent. She is getting pretty good too. (she is mimicking Angelina Ballerina). Everyday she decides she is a character from one of her shows and wants me to refer to her only using that name (top picks are Angelina and Jessie). She often gives me new names too and will only call me "Alice" or "Bullseye" or whatever goes with her character. If one of us uses the wrong name, she has to correct it. We dance around for a good portion of each day. All the pre-set songs on our piano have nicknames Libby has given them: "bumblebee song", "ballet song", "bad guy song", etc. She is VERY particular about which songs we listen to, she is a Pandora Nazi and gets super mad if she doesn't like the songs they play. She usually wears just underwear for at least 1/2 of the day. She is getting a little better about keeping clothes on, but a lot of times she'll use the bathroom and come back without her clothes.  Also, if her clothes are not pink, it is a battle getting her to wear them. (so stubborn sometimes! I have no idea where she got that from....) Her biggest accomplishment this year was being totally potty trained- night and day! She is in the making up stories and songs phase which is pretty entertaining for me. I love when she sings everything she is thinking about. She unfortunately hates it when I sing and yells at me to stop. So bossy! she doesn't appreciate me laughing at her demands or continuing to sing to Elliot!
 




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great party. Good job Becky and Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I like all of my friends" haha so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interview and dancing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete